We accept all major credit card/debit cards, Cash and checks from a business or production company.
To reserve the use of Laser Stream Media’s studio, we require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
• Deposit Refund Policy for Cancellations: Full refund if cancelled 15+ days in advance of filming. Client’s deposit is no longer refundable if there is a cancellation less than 15 days of the requested date and time. Payment of this fee will block all other reservations during your requested date and time; and prevent economic loss to the studio.
• Full payment balance must be received by the start of your booking.
• Weekend and Night Bookings (Past 8pm): Renters are subject to a $50 per hour additional charge for every hour booked after 8pm.
• Overtime Rates: Half day rental is up to 4 hours, Full day rental is up to 10 hours. Renters agree to pay $150 per each hour they exceed their contracted rental time. Time is billed in 1 hour blocks.
While we make every effort to ensure the green screen is in good condition and suitable for filming, we may no warranties that it will be completely free of marks on the floor from shoes or other equipment. If you need a freshly painted cyclorama, there is a fee of $125.00 for repainting the green screen. If Renter’s shoot requires excessive marking of the green screen, then Laser Stream Media reserves the right to charge Renter the $125.00 fee for repainting.
• Your session time starts from the moment the first person of your crew comes into the studio and ends when the last person of your crew leaves the studio. *** (The time you need to set-up is part of your session. Please consider the time needed for set-up/prep when booking).
***Any renter that goes 15 mins past the original end timeof their booking will be charged for an additional hour.
• Studio must be cleaned and vacated by the end of the rental period. The studio equipment must be arranged to the approximate previous positions. If the studio requires additional cleaning after Renter’s session, or there are any hard-to-clean materials (e.g. glitter, oils, spills, confetti, make-up, trash, etc.) left anywhere in the studio after Renter’s session, Renter will be charged a $50 cleaning fee. If costs to repair or clean the above exceeds $50, Renter agrees to pay those costs.
Rental includes usage of dressing room, green room/production office, break area, either green screen or studio set, and existing ceiling lighting for foreground and background (lighting may not be moved or altered without express permission from Laser Stream Media. Studio does provide limited Video/Film lighting, audio and grip equipment for additional cost.
Renter shall be solely responsible for any damage to property, studio set, flooring, green screen or equipment that occurs during the time Renter or his party occupies the premises. A major credit card must be on file as a damage deposit. Renter agrees to pay repair costs to bring damaged equipment back to original working condition. Renter Agrees to pay for damage to the premises including spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, hardwood floors or painted surfaces. Repair costs will be billed to the credit card on file.
• In the studio, foot traffic by Renter, or anyone accompanying Renter, must be limited to the area they are renting. i.e. If renting the green screen, no one should be walking on the wood floor or touching any part the studio set, including furniture. Equipment, including gaffe tape, may not be placed on the wooden floor of the studio set.
• No Food or Beverages are allowed in the production room/studio at any time.
• No one is allowed to touch, alter or go behind the studio set for any reason, other than Laser Stream Media employees. If client, or anyone in client’s party is found violating this policy, the shoot will be immediately terminated, and client will be asked to leave without refund.
• Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products or drugs are NOT permitted in the building.
• No smoking is permitted in the studio or building. If client, or anyone in client’s party is found smoking, the shoot will be immediately terminated, and client will be asked to leave without refund.
• No pets are allowed in the studio without authorization from Laser Stream Media staff.
• No More than 12 people in the building at one time without authorization from Laser Stream Media Staff.
Use of Laser Stream Media Studios and Equipment owned by Laser Stream Media, is AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. Renters must have appropriate Liability Insurance to cover their use of the studio, and if requested, must provide a valid Certificate of Insurance from their insurance provider. Renter hereby waives all rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, injury and/or loss while on our premises.Renter agrees to leave the studio, equipment and adjacent grounds in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived. Renter is solely responsible for any legal infractions Renter or members of Renter’s party make during the conduct of the shoot, be they in our studio, building or elsewhere. This includes parking tickets, all other violation or citations, and legal actions resulting from the conduct of the shoot, taken at whatever time. Renter agrees to take full responsibility and hold harmless and indemnify Laser Stream Media for any loss, accident or injury to Renter’s self, employees, clients, contractors or anyone who accompanies renter while on our premises.
Renter understands that if Laser Stream Media observes blatant disregard for these rules and regulations, dangerous, illegal or negligent practices or activities that are being engaged in by the Renter and/or the Renter’s party, Laser Stream Media reserves the right to stop the shoot and require Renter and Renter’s party to leave immediately – HOWEVER, Studio assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY to act in such cases. Renter agrees to hold Laser Stream Media, its agents, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of Laser Stream Media completely harmless from any action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s conduct. Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all persons employed by Renter during Renter’s rental period with Laser Stream Media are of legal age for the activities for which they are to be engaged. Laser Stream Media has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the Renter’s activities but reserves the right to end those activities if it becomes aware that legal age violations are ongoing. Renter agrees that at least one (1) Laser Stream Media representative will be present in the facility at all times, while Renter is using it.
Laser Stream Media is not responsible for any personal items left behind in the studio by the Renter or Renter’s party. If items are left without notice, it will be disposed of at the end of the Renter’s booking.